Curated by Daphne Leong, assisted by Edward Klorman
Here you will find materials for teaching courses that relate analysis and performance. The materials are listed by author, material type, and student level.
- Clicking anywhere on the chart will download a spreadsheet that contains more detailed information about the materials: institution type, course format and size, the students, and other notes by the author. You may click on links within the spreadsheet (under “Material type”) to access the materials.
- You may also click directly on the links that follow the chart on this page.
Please acknowledge your source if you borrow from these materials; they are provided as a service and the authors have invested time and thought in developing them. The Performance and Analysis Interest Group makes no warrant as to their content.
To contribute to this repository, please click here. Please feel free to post comments and questions at the bottom of this page. You may also contact us with questions, ideas, or feedback at PAIG.firstname.lastname@example.org.
BAYLEY, AMANDA AND CLARKE, MICHAEL
ITO, JOHN PAUL
- Proportional Tempo Lesson Plan
- Proportional Tempo Assignment
- Structural Downbeat Lesson Plan
- Structural Downbeat Assignment
SCHMALFELDT, JANET AND PETER KAMINSKY
VAN ZIJL, ANEMONE AND JOHN SLOBODA